One of the motivating incentives for youth to engage in the livestock enterprise is to exhibit their animal projects— first at the County Fair and win a trip to the great Minnesota State Fair. The ultimate goal at State Fair is to qualify for inclusion in the MLBA 4‑H Purple Ribbon Auction. This is your opportunity to help these young people celebrate their success and to encourage them, and others, to even greater heights of achievement. Livestock can play a major role in youth development.
Benefits of being a Buyer
- Help these young people celebrate their success
- Lend support to Minnesota’s agricultural economy and its most important enterprise - an efficient livestock industry
- Grand Champion animals will be on display in the Cattle Barn the final nine days of the Fair. Signage will be at the site advertising your business to the over 1,300,000 people.
- A photo of the animal and its owner can be provided for your promotional purposes.
- Strategic Social Media Recognition
- Inclusion in next year’s publicity materials, brochure, sales catalog, and on this website